"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's that time of year again...



FaMilY PicTuRe tiMe!

Do we all remember last years picture?


Christian would not give us a decent smile if his life depended on it. Our little Sonic the hedgehog. And I think we ruined my poor sister-in-law forever, from taking pictures, well at least our pictures. But we LOVE her and can't thank her enough for taking our pictures. WE LOVE YOU AUB!



Well this is what we got this year

We got a SASSY little Jocelyn instead of a crazy little Sonic the hedgehog. Oh, well you win some you lose some. I do love this picture, even though Jocelyn is being so naughty and bonking her brother on the head. Those are my kids!!! I wouldn't change them for the world!


Thank you so much Ashley for taking our pictures. I seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, them and can’t even begin to explain how amazing you are as a photographer and person. I just LOVE YOU!!!!! Thanks for being SO great and knowing how to calm down a stressed-out, crazy, Mom :)


Check out more of our photo shoot and Ashley’s gorgeous photography at http://ashleytaylorphotography.blogspot.com/. She is A-MA-ZING!!!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE your pictures. You are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I just randomly found your blog through Brittany Mason's and think it is so cute! The post with all the "too true" stuff totally made my day! I hope you don't mind me reading!

Angie H. said...

Never a dole moment!!! LOVE IT!