"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a big girl NOW!


Yes it is true, she is a big girl now. The BIG 2! Her birthday ended up being on Thanksgiving this year and it couldn't have been more appropriate. Because we are oh, so ever thankful for this little girl. We get sassy, sweet, stubborn, and silly all in this happy little package we call Jocelyn. Honestly what would we do without her?

She is ALL girl! she loves her babies, and pretty skirts that twirl, bracelets, cleaning (she cleans everything! I love it. :)), and her daddy. But yet she has this crazy little tomboy side where she rolls in dirt, carries around sticks, and will stands-up to any little boy who thinks they might get the upper hand on her. So watch out she's not quiet as innocent as she looks.

She has learned to crawl out of her crib much to our dismay, but we have found that if we give her a very stern look (aka: death stare) then she'll stay in her bed. But we didn't discover this until about an hour of trying to get her to stay in her crib. She'd crawl out, I'd put her back in, she'd crawl out, I'd put her BACK in...again, and again, and again. It was very "Super Nanny-ish".

She has also learned that she doesn't like to stay in her diaper after she goes potty in it. So she takes it off and brings it to you. She doesn't care where she's at, where you're at, or that sometime it would be a lot easier just to leave it on! So maybe she'll just hurry up and potty train herself, right?



Oh, our little Jocelyn!!!! We love her so! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little girl!



Christian Quote:


Christian: "Why is Jocelyn still the same?"

Me: "What do you mean, still the same?

Christian: "It's her birthday she's two now. Why isn't she talking like she's big?"

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy bday to Jocelyn! Funny that I never knew our girls shared a bday. It was good to meet you finally. We were more sleep deprived and fussy babied-out than overwhelmed by the Goodriches, trust me, you and your loud sista's are my kinda people! Leila loves her dress ups, you are too sweet!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

So cute!!! I love it HEather. And I think Drew loves little Jocelyn. Baby crushes!!!

Angie H. said...

She is so big, I can't belive how time flys. I love you girl!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie :) I love your blog Heather! Haha it makes me happy =P

Calli Fox said...

My Drew's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. How fun! Happy Birthday pretty girl! Calli

Haskell Fam said...

oh what a sweet little princess! She is gorgeous. Just like her mama

KW said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't believe how cute she is. And of course I love the Christian quotes!!!

April said...

Those pics are priceless! She cracks me up. Such a doll!

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful Heather!!