Well now he's turned in to this "little" guy. :)Christian LOVES his brother! He always wants to hold him and play with him. He came up to me the other day and gave me a big hug and said, "Thanks for giving us baby Emmitt, Mom."
Jocelyn loves to play "Mommy" with Emmitt. I found her reading him stories and giving him toys to keep him company. :)
Almost ready to roll from tummy to back! He's also getting good at grabbing toys and sticking them straight into his mouth. He is always lifting his head and trying to check out the world especially in his car seat. What a BIG boy! In one week he'll be 5 months!
Well there you have just a few of the highlights of his life thus far. We LOVE him to pieces and really can't get enough of him. I thought that the kids would have to go through some adjusting periods once we brought him home, but they have been awesome and have kinda just acted like he's been here their whole lives. How lucky Emmitt is to have such a great Brother and Sister to look after him. And how LUCKY, and BLESSED we are for having this sweet, loving, smiling, baby boy!
Kid Quotes:
#1
Jocelyn: "Emmitt took my spot."
Heather: "He took your spot where?"
Jocelyn: "Emmitt took my spot in yo belly." pause... "and I took Christian's spot! Fun-ny"
#2
Christian: "Mom I want you to have 100 kids."
Heather: "You must not want to have a Mom then."Christian: " Yes, I do. You could just have them one at a time, about every year or so."
Heather: "Why do you want me to have so many kids?"
Christian: "So I can be their big brother, and play with them, and take care of them like Emmitt."
and after we explained to him what a reasonable # of kids would be we got this out of him a couple days later.
#3
Christian: "Mom your going to have six kids."
Heather: "You'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 more from me."
Christian: "No your going to have 6. I prayed for it."
#4
Christian: "I still can't believe we have baby Emmitt. I love watching him do all of his baby things."
2 comments:
He's soo cute!! Love! <3
I must have missed this post. He is so so so cute!! And I always love a good Christian quote.
Post a Comment