"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, March 31, 2008

A "BEAST" of a day!

It all started @ 8:30 am @ American Car Care in Payson. Found out that our car needed new break pads. Not too bad we can deal with that. Then I get home and Jed points out that our TV is having major problems, and so it was, that the bottom half of the screen was blacked out and the picture is squished in the top half. So it's making everyone look pleasantly plump. (Sorry Kelly Ripa, and Good Things Utah woman.) Okay so whatever, we've been wanting a new TV anyways, so yes we can deal with that. My day continues with a day of washing laundry, 1 load down, so far so good , next load comes and is taking a VERY long time, low and be hold it has paused it self 3/4 the way through the wash, so I un pause it and go on my way, when I realize 20 min.'s later that it has paused it self again. WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! Yes, now my washer is messed up and it took me 5 hours to do one load. Can we deal with that? Oh, I am sure you think it ends there, oh no...here comes the rain. I thought I was in for a fun night @ Sexy Scrappers (yes I did say SEXY SCRAPPERS) it's a Scrape booking Club. :) Anyhow, I was eating some taffy (harmless? You'd think) and noticed that my tooth was aching. So I was feeling my tooth where it ached and thought. "What is that jagged sharp thing on my tooth?" Oh wait that is my tooth and it is CHIPPED!

Thank you March 27th 2008 for being a beast of a day...I guess we will have to DEAL with it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That sucks! Good luck with everything :) I'm coming to see your baby on Sat or Sun. I hope you will be around. :)

Haskell Fam said...

WOW- bad day! at least you stuck it out and washed your clothes probably would have left the house and made Ryan deal when he got off work! No not really! I'm excited to do the dinner night on Friday! And when you have bad days at least you have the cutest kids ever to help you know why you stick it all out!

Kurt said...

Live with the pain for another year and then fly out to Philly where I can fix your tooth for you.