"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tummy Time turns to Nap time...


How sweet are my kids...the sweetest!!!

(while sleeping ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So I guess I'm your only true friend because I'm the only one who comments on your blog. Or the only one without a life thus giving me time to comment on your blog. Probably the latter. :) So you totally need to sign up for facebook!!!! I'm now "friends" with Spencer Landreth and Lucas Soeken. Such a blast from the past!!! I will see you Sat or Sun...which one is better for you?

Kais said...

I love this! I am going to cross my fingers that this happens at our house when #2 comes into the world. :) Oh, and I sure hope we randomly run into you guys at the park again sometime soon (or how 'bout planning something? novel idea!). We had a blast...sure made the park much more enjoyable for all involved. We think you guys are great!

Kais said...

oh, btw, how did you get the cool background wallpaper on your blog? suddenly all these cool bloggers have them and i am left behind to wonder where in the world to find that kind of template....i tried to change my html, but it didn't go over so great. please help me keep up with the blogger in-crowd!

Amber said...

You guys have beautiful little kids, such sweet things!