"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pam and Jim fix...

I don't know if any of you out there in 'BLOG LAND' are "The Office" fans, but if you're not you are missing out on a HUGE laugh. Although some episodes can be a bit crude, all in all they manly just make us laugh our heads off. We have been in the depths of despair waiting out the writers strike so I could have my Pam and Jim fix , and Jed could get his Dwight and Micheal fix. And YES the day has finally arrived THURSDAY @ 9/8C. So if you find that we can not be reached Thursday's from 8:00-8-30 don't take it personal, but we're hanging out with our long lost friends, Pam, Jim, Micheal, Dwight, Kevin, Andy, Toby, Oscar, Phyllis, Stanley and yes even you Angela.

4 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

We are soo excited at the Konold home too. It's one of our favorites.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How did we NOT get on this topic Saturday? I love this show!

Kais said...

Yea! We used to watch the office all the time, but of course stopped with the writers strike. I mostly watch for Jim and Pam as well...there is no cuter, sweeter love relationship in my opinion! :) If you ever want to have "office" parties on Thursday nights and let the kidlets play so we can actually watch, we are all for it.

KW said...

I love the office and have since day one...it is my favorite show ever.