"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Christian's Quote of the day...

Setting: Eating breakfast at Hidden Springs Ranch for a family reunion.
His Aunt Kristen just finished explaining that she is NOT a morning person especially when we went to sleep @ 2 am and her son got her up @ 6:30 am.

Kristen: "I turn into a horrible evil person."

Christian: "Evil... ...never... ...wins."

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Christian is so dang funny!! How was your reunion, and what did you think of biggest loser?? I'm going private because I heard a few scary stalker type stories...I'm know I'm just being paranoid, but better safe than sorry, I guess!! I need your email to add to my list!! Email it to me at ishmo_chan@hotmail.com or text it, whatevers easiest!!

Amanda said...

How funny is that. Dont you love this age? They say the best stuff!! Your kids are so cute!

Kristen said...

Thank goodness for Christian... I just love that kid!

Haskell Fam said...

What a kid, doesn't he just know what to say to take a girls breaf away? I can just picture the look on his face as he was saying that! We need to get together and have a play day again. Call me or I guess I can call you!

Kais said...

Heather, I have been awful at keeping up on your blog! Can you forgive me? The times I have been to your house lately, I probably asked about your weekend and you probably felt like saying "duh! read the blog!". Sorry for being such a slacker (lets hope I can do better at my VTing!). :)

This quote from Christian had me laughing out loud - loved it. What a kid. Thanks for letting my kid rub shoulders with your kid so often!