"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CRAZY FUN!

As all you true Twi-hards out there know. 'Breaking Dawn' came out this last Saturday at 12:01 am. And there where parties galore. Well as I am a "true Twi-hard" of course I had to go to a 'Breaking Dawn' party. It was CRAZY! The ladies that put it on went ALL out, and when I say all out, I mean ALL OUT. They had it in there back yard and it was decked out in lights, of all kind. They had Bella's truck there, that she drives in the book. They did games and prizes and their prizes were crazy insane. They had t-shirts, bracelets, lanterns, the cutest bags and aprons, the 3 grand prize winners won homemade quilts that were so stinkin cute. We all came home with at least two prizes, they also made everyone a bookmark, CD, and a crazy little stain glass vampire ornament thing. ( You know it is going on my Christmas tree. :)) By the way everything was in red, black, and white...of course. It was so fun and crazy, and their cheesecake was so yummy. I hope you've all got your books and are either done reading or reading them now. It is very intense, and so good. Sad to see it end.




A BIG thanks goes out to my Dad, brother-in-law Johnny, and nephew Brady! They stood in line at Walmart and bought our books for us among all the screaming girls at 12:01. (Our party was still going). So thanks guys! You are the BEST!

6 comments:

Finch Family said...

Man that looks like one crazy party! Did you have to pay an entrance fee or what!?

Heather said...

It only cost us $12! What a steal huh.

Angie said...

So fun!! Loved the party. It was seriously the best. Hope they do one for Midnight Sun!! It was so fun. I'm glad we got to bond over our obsession! I loved the book. I'm very happy with it. And yes, I used my new Breaking Dawn quilt that I won. Love it.

KW said...

Oh my gosh...that is madness! Looks like fun.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I am totally missing out! I need to read this!!!! I am going to take some time off from pics and sit down with this trilogy! I am dying to know what the fuss is about! Luv ya girl!!

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, that looked like so much fun! Jed is a great husband to go get your book. Matt would have never done that for all the money in the world