HaLloWeEn...We loVe YoU!
So since my awesome scrapblog will not work and I don't have time to mess with it any more. And I know you all are so anxiously awaiting to see how Christian's SWEET Sonic the Hedgehog costume turned out. I thought I'd just post the pictures. After 3 all day shopping trips to D.I. , Savers, Partyland, Dance clothing sores, fabric stores, and many, many ebay bids later this is what we came up with. Partake and Enjoy!


So can this kid get any cuter? He makes a stinkin' cute sonic. I guess sonic sticks his tongue out like this to 'tease' the bad guys. He's a 'true Sonic through and through! A Shout out to Mama Shu for making the shirt for Sonic costume. Thank you for making Christian's dream come true. :)
Now for this next picture...Christian has the cutest little legs EVER, and put them in blue tights and you get the cutest Sonic legs EVER. :) (Instead of calling them tights we called them his 'Sonic Legs' no need to give the kid a complex). I asked him how he liked is 'sonic legs' and he said "Good, but they're kinda skinny." Then later he asked why Sonic has such skinny legs? My response, "Because he runs so fast." (of course.;))

Christian wasn't the only superstar @ the Shu house. We also had this gorgeous baby girl, who got all dressed up as a Cheetah.
7 comments:
His costume couldn't have turn out better! He pulls it off very well, he is deffinatly the cutest SONIC boy I've ever seen! Little Joclyn of course is her adorable self! Love ya!
So So CUTE! Good Job on the costume! You've got talent! :) They are so cute! I love it!
The costume turned out perfect! You are such a great mom to put so much work into it. I bet he had the best sonic costume ever made. Yeah feel free to copy any of my pics... sorry about the friskiness, I'll try to tone it down a bit next time:)
I love that you write how you talk! It makes me laugh so hard.
So cute Heather!! You are the best mom ever! I want to see your costume too. Is it as Skanky as mine?
You kids are so cute!!
You did it! Ya for mommy making every dream of her children's come true! You are awesome! He looks so cute! I asked Lydi what Christian was at Pre-School and she said a blue cat, so I was so excited that you were able to get the costume! And miss jocie looks as cute as ever what a princess! Hope your feeling better and got to go to Park City! Love Ya
Christian is so cute. I love his costume! I'm glad you figured out how to pull a Sonic costume together. haha. Jocelyn is adorable also. You have the cutest kids in the world! I want to babysit for you!
Post a Comment