Our sweet Jocelyn's birthday is today and we couldn't be happier that she is a part of our family. What a joy she has been. Bringing life into perspective. There is nothing like a baby to let you know what is really important. No matter what we are going through we can just look at our little Jocie and know that life is good and that we have been blessed! Thank you Jocelyn for your sweet smile, feisty attitude, and slobbery kisses. WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love, Daddy, Mommy, and Sonic X

7 comments:
Happy Birthday little fair skinned beauty. Glad we got to see you on your specical day!
XOXOX
HAPPY DAY TO YOU! She is such a sweety. I think they grow up too fast, I can't belive she is ONE already! LoVe YoU!
wow! i can't believe that its been a year since you had her... time flies! she's a doll!!!
Happy birthday, Jocelyn!! She is the sweetest little thing!!
She is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna pinch those cheekies! How did she like her cake? I can't wait to see what Luke does when he gets his:)
She puts the gerber baby to shame. seriously the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!
Post a Comment