"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, December 8, 2008

WICKED...is coming to town!


And I have tickets!!!! I am beside myself with pure HAPPINESS! This is the most AMAZING broadway show...ever. If you havn't seen it, do!









4 comments:

Angie said...

My dearest Heather. Because of you, I have tickets too!! Thanks a million. You are totally WICKED!!!
Can't wait.

Ercanbracks said...

I have tickets too! I am not sure what to be excited about yet, but if you are, I am too. My sister in law called in for hours trying to get tickets, so I guess we are lucky girls! Missed ya at BUNCO!

April said...

Because of you I have tickets too! Thanks a million for letting us in on the secret! I haven't seen it, but I love the music and have heard nothing but praise. I can't wait!!!!

Amanda said...

Wish I was joining you guys! You will have to tell me how you liked it!! Of course you will LOVE IT!!