Groovy moves!!! Thanks for making me smile today!
THAT IS THEE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! WHO NEW YOU GUYS HAD THOSE MOVES?LOVE YA!
That is hilarious!!! I might just have to copy you :) Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas to you too! So funny!
haha I love it! I always make these jibjab movies. They are awesome =]
That is so FUNNY!! I laughed so hard. I just might have to use that. You guys need to teach us some of those crazzzy moves!! I love it.
That was AWESOME! I love how Jed has a half smile! Merry Christmas!
I am SOOO happy you have a blog and shared it on your Christmas card. I love that I get to read about you and your family, you look like you have been doing good besides the Walmart throw-up:) Visit my blog any time. eddielaciefamily.blogspot.com
Sweet blog. Just thought I'd check out your blog and say hi... cute family=-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Groovy moves!!! Thanks for making me smile today!
THAT IS THEE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! WHO NEW YOU GUYS HAD THOSE MOVES?
LOVE YA!
That is hilarious!!! I might just have to copy you :) Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas to you too! So funny!
haha I love it! I always make these jibjab movies. They are awesome =]
That is so FUNNY!! I laughed so hard. I just might have to use that. You guys need to teach us some of those crazzzy moves!! I love it.
That was AWESOME! I love how Jed has a half smile! Merry Christmas!
I am SOOO happy you have a blog and shared it on your Christmas card. I love that I get to read about you and your family, you look like you have been doing good besides the Walmart throw-up:) Visit my blog any time.
eddielaciefamily.blogspot.com
Sweet blog. Just thought I'd check out your blog and say hi... cute family=-)
Sweet blog. Just thought I'd check out your blog and say hi... cute family=-)
Post a Comment