She's WALKING!
So last Sunday (the 11th) we were at Jed's parents house and we were getting ready to leave and our niece Emma was hyper doing handstands and flips and just being crazy. Well, Jocelyn was really into it and seemed to think, "hey I can do a trick too, watch this" She just stood up and walked across the room. Then she did it again, and again, and again. Then she went and got this big pot and started walking while carrying it, (it was as big as she is). I was so sad that I didn't have my camera for her first big walking day, so this picture is of the day after.
She's making messes, and climbing into EVERY drawer she can find...

See how much she loves it, and how messy my stove is from those little fingers and that slobbery mouth!
This is what Jocelyn loves to do ALL day long. Pull everything out of the drawers and then crawl in them. She LOVES it. She does it a hundred times a day. So if you come to my house and it looks like a disaster, it's because of this little girl. You'd think we would get those child lock things put on the, but then what is Jocelyn going to do all day?
She is sporting pigtails...
But alas, she still only has TWO teeth!
9 comments:
Heather-She IS so stinkin' cute!! And it's so true-why would you want to spoil her fun with locks?!?!? But doesn't the mess get OVERWHELMING sometimes? Somedays, I just want to throw every toy away, but then what would do when Makena wants to play with them instead of just leave them in a trail behind her?
She has grown so much! I love that stage, they grow out of it too fast. Her "piggies" are adorable.
She is such a doll! Thats so fun that she is walking! Luke was taking steps at 9 months and still isn't walking. We need to hang out so that Luke can get some pointers from Jocycelyn:)Doesn't it make you wonder what you did with all your time before she started ripping everything apart? I wonder that with Luke, he is such a little whirl wind.
SO funny! what a cutie. I remember Leila's first pigtails. monumental moment!
LOVE the pics! The piggies are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is darling. Love the piggies. Are you serious, she is walking? She seems too little. Glad your baby trashes your house, so I am not alone! Super cute post.
Heather she is SOOO adorable! I am jealous you have a girl to put in pigtails. The whole ripping out drawers reminds me of my Drew bug. Oh we cant help but love em!!
Post a Comment