"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, February 2, 2009

I love GIRLS NIGHT OUT. I look forward to it every month. I have been blessed with such a great group of girlfriends. We laugh, and eat, and laugh, and eat. It is the Best! Thanks ladies for the much needed bonding time and thanks Amanda for taking the pictures. If you didn't notice I stole them from you. ;)

The girlies...Melissa, Me, Ashley, Amanda, Addie, Lindsay, and Stacy
I love how this picture looks like I've just told a really great joke. I'm really not that funny. But this is what we do all night...laugh.

I hosted the big event this month so here I am cooking up the tortillas. YUM!

I Love this picture of Addie...SO CUTE!
Amanda and Addie

Stacy, Ashley, and yours truely

L-R: Shannon, Ashley, Stacy, Me, Melissa, Addie, Amanda (open your eyes!), Lindsay.









6 comments:

Ali said...

I am tearfully sad I missed the fun night! I miss you girls terribly! Glad you all had so much fun. I will be there next month!

Haskell Fam said...

I love getting together for our fashion comp. I had so much fun! Thanks Heath for the much needed out!
Love Ya

Amanda said...

I love the pictures you guys took, they were seriously good.

April said...

Looks like a good time. All of my chickas are getting togther for a girls night tomorrow and your pics made me excited!:) Not to many people stay in touch with high school friends. Girl time is the best. Maybe sometime we can have a Shuler girls night out??? Now that would be a good time!

The Harris' said...

The photographer was so good... Looks like fun..

Angie said...

Love the picture of you workin it in the kitchen. Super cute. I'm with April...we need a Shuler girls night out ASAP!