"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this little guy...



Christian couldn't be more excited to be a "big" 4 year old. He's been talking about it for months. Sunday we had a family Birthday party for him and that next morning the first thing he said was " Am I 4 now Mom?". He was pretty disappointed when I told him he still had to wait one more day to be four. But he made it and is loving being 4 and tells everyone he comes across, "I'm four now."

He is such a fun boy and brings SO MUCH life into our lives. He keeps us laughing, and we couldn't imagine our lives without him. He is truly one of a kind. Happy Birthday Buddy we love you a million times over! Love- Dad, Mom, and Jocie

Christian quotes:

*"I was wishing for a treat. I need one quick!"

*"Those pictures warm my heart."

*Dad: "Do you have a cough?" Christian: "I have lots of them."

*I don't like that store, it's a LONG-TIME store." (referring to Walmart LOL!)

*Mom: "Christian come eat." Christian: " My name's Sonic, you know me."

*A worker at 'Discovery Gateway': "What is your name?" Christian being dead serious says, "SONIC, Sonic the hedgehog." People are going to think we are crazy!

7 comments:

The Workman's said...

YEAH, CHRISTIAN! Happy Birthday! Heather, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha what a cute kid. Happy Birthday to him.

Shannon said...

He cracks me up! He surely is one of a kind...the cutest kind!

Amanda said...

HaPpY, HaPpY biRtHDaY! Your right, Christian 4 is super neat. Cora cant wait either.

Angie H. said...

We LOVE that boy "Sonic", he is deffinatly one of a kind.

Angie said...

Love his little welcoming personailty. He makes me feel like I am the only one in the world he wantes to watch his fast Sonic running.. Happy Birthday Christian. You are adorable.

April said...

He such a character. Happy Birthday Christian! I love his quotes. Classic.