
Setting: Us kneeling as a family saying family prayers. I (Heather) hearing Christian doing something so I look down to see Christian "licking" the side of my butt. Yah, that's right licking the side of my butt!
ME: " Christian what are you doing? That is very bad manners to lick people on the butt and especially when we are saying prayers."
CHRISTIAN: "Well, Alex does it."
ME: Thinking...WHO THE heck is Alex and why is he licking butts? I say, " Alex who?"
CHRISTIAN: "Alex from Madagascar. He licks Marty's bum and it is SO funny. He thinks he looks so yummy."
Jed and I look at each other and can't hold it in so we bust up laughing! This kid is CRAZY!
3 comments:
Heather he is adorable!! And so funny!!! What a kid!!
Hahaha! Christian... Never a dull moment!
That one was the iceing on the cake! SOooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!
Post a Comment