Christian Quotes...
#1
Heather: " Why are you so handsome?"
Christian: "Because you're so beautiful."
#2
Christian: "Dad, the bad weeds grew flowers. I know why they did that, to make us happy."
#3
Heather: " Christian, be nice and eat your eggs."
Christian: "Mom, you gave me bad eggs, and they make me mean."
5 comments:
I love it!!!
I love the first one the most! Such a funny little boy!
He is a crack up. Love the picture. That boy is smart, spunky and darling.
XOXOX
He is so funny! (Did something happen to his nose?) I can't believe some of the things he comes up with.
Tell Jed I'm blaming my lack of attendance at the reunion on bizarre case of social anxiety, seriously I think I was the MOST excited one for it and then BAM I get all sweaty. If I owe him any money for the caterer or anything let me know. i don't want him to be stuck footing the bill.
Post a Comment