Activity #1-August 8th
ACTIVITY#2 -August 10th-17th
Look at all the fun cousins my kids get to hang-out with. We love 'em!
Jocelyn loved these cute, little monkeys. P.S. If I look hot and sweaty, it's because I was!
AWWW! The cute baby Giraffe, I HAD to take a picture of him/her.
She's cute...that's all.
She LOVED the little cats. I had to drag her from this place.
Even after all that fun, we still missed Jed like CRAZY! The kids helped make this sign. Christian even wrote out the bottom line all by himself. He was so excited for Jed to see his special sign, but Jed wasn't getting home until after the kids were already in bed. So christian told me, "When I wake up I'm going to ask Daddy if he saw his sign, because if he did then that means he's home." I guess he didn't catch on that if he could ask him if he saw the sign, then that would mean he was home. Kids are cute.
Activity #3- Christian started his 2nd year of Pre-School!
He was SO excited to go back to school. All summer he talked about going back to school, to see his friends and his teachers. He loves his teachers SO much and cried hysterically the day he found out that they won't move on to Kindergarten with him. "But I need them Mom, they know all the good songs. I can't go to school without them." Oh, my little Christian.
Activity #4-Sleeping with daddy!
Jed was up sleeping with Christian and I was putting Jocelyn to bed, but she was adamant about giving Jed and Christian kisses before bed so I took her to them and then she wouldn't leave. She clung to her daddy like her life depended on it, and so they all fell asleep together.
They truly LOVE their daddy! I love seeing stuff like this, it brings everything back into perspective.
Activity #5-Onion Days!
We did it all this year! We had Jed's 10 yr class reunion which Jed was in charge of. Went to the Carnival, fireworks, band concert, parade, picnic in the park, pig wrestling, and amongst all those festivities we had our 7 year anniversary! I forgot the camera for most of the activities so here's what I did get to document.
The Parade...
Christian hated all the loud noises...of course, he always does. This kid has the most sensitive hearing...EVER.
My hottie husband...of course!
Christian wrestled a pig as the HULK...
This was his team. A team full of girls he didn't know what to think about that.Then he spotted the team behind him and he KNEW that there MUST have been a mistake.
AW! We really DO love each other! Don't we? We got to sneak away together for a 3 day Park City getaway. It was so nice! We went to the Draper temple, got massages, ate delicious food, played Frisbee golf in the gorgeous mountains, went swimming, went to the movies, went shopping, and had so much fun!!! But isn't it sad that this was one of the only pictures we took. I'm a slacker...I know this.
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, thanks goes out to G-MA Sharon, and G-PA Karl for watching are precious little ones. YOU GUYS ARE LIFE SAVERS, once again! Oh, and Jed, THANKS for 7 amazing years of pure BLISS with my very bestfriend. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!
Well now, that WAS REALLY long. Sooooo sorry, but hey you were warned. :)
P.S. This post was dedicated to SHARRON STRINGHAM. Happy now? :)
5 comments:
I LOVE that skirt! I've got to learn how to make one! Thanks for picking out the "hootie hider" (or so I was told it was you!)
Your house looks so cute, I am in-love with your front door!
You guys are WAY cute, glad you had fun!
Haha Yes I'm happy now! You made me proud! =P Love you! <3
That wasn't boring at all...silly! I LOVE that skirt, you were right. Love all the pics! Love you too!
oh that was a long post, but totally awesome! You guys are so fun, and I would love to get together with you and make a skirt, so dang cute! Maybe I can talk Angie in to helping me too
Loved all the pics!
Your family is adorable. Loved the post.
Post a Comment