Before...
and after......

Imagine a cute little bridge in that dirt spot and a craftsman style lamp post by it! Cute you say? SO DO I, SO DO I! So yeah, I guess it's official now, we are not white trash. :) Well I guess we kinda are, we still have a gravel drive way. Next year my darlings, next year.......
oh and next year we'll plant trees and bushes, and flowers, and lots of other goodies. We just need to figure out what the deer will, and will NOT eat. That's one downfall of living in the canyon. But that's okay I'll take it, there are SO many other bonuses like this one...

Imagine a cute little bridge in that dirt spot and a craftsman style lamp post by it! Cute you say? SO DO I, SO DO I! So yeah, I guess it's official now, we are not white trash. :) Well I guess we kinda are, we still have a gravel drive way. Next year my darlings, next year.......
oh and next year we'll plant trees and bushes, and flowers, and lots of other goodies. We just need to figure out what the deer will, and will NOT eat. That's one downfall of living in the canyon. But that's okay I'll take it, there are SO many other bonuses like this one...
4 comments:
WoW, Heather! It's beautiful. I almost forgot what grass looked like, alas we are still living white trash. We only got as far as buying more DiRt. I like brown but this is ridiculous. LoL!!! Love, love your yard. It looks amazing. I like the bridge & lamp post as well. Hope I can come to see it before it snows...besides I still have your bday present. ;)
So I didn't know that was your house. My mother in-law sent me up to see it a month ago because she thought I would love it, and of course I do!! Funny stuff. I totally got out of the car and took a picture and everything. If it's ok I would now like to schedule a tour of the inside for myself and my mother in-law.
Heather, it looks so great! I bet you can't get enough and you drive extra slow when you come home just so you can admire all the beauty~ That is what I would do any way. So we totally need to get together, Ash told me you guys went shopping and didn't invite me...a little crushed I do admit. Or maybe just jealous? So let get together and I can see that happy beautiful face of yours, I need a Heather uplift!
You LOVE your life!!! It looks AMAZING, job well done...can't wait to see the finished product in spring.
Post a Comment