"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


We couldn't be more excited to announce that we will be adding this sweet, smiling baby BOY to our family in July!!!!


Here he is all curled up, and snuggled in his own personal Hot tub.


And if any of you have any question weather he really is a boy. Here's your proof.

11 comments:

KW said...

Ya!!! So excited for you guys. Congrats!

Angie H. said...

Such a blessing!! I love him!

Amanda said...

How exciting! Congrats! Do you have any names picked out?

Finch Family said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Mason Clan said...

Congrats Heather that is awesome! I am really excited for you!

Lacie said...

Congratulations!! I'm due in August and can't wait to find out what I'm having.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!(since i texted you and you don't like to respond ;) love you!! <3

April said...

I am overjoyed that there will be three little boys in a row. They will have so much fun together! He really is smiling in that pic! It doesn't even look real. Lets hope that's a sign of how sweet of a baby he will be:) Congrats! I can't even wait!

Kristen said...

congrats!

Calli Fox said...

My mom told me you were expecting. You are always the cutest little pregnant mom. So tiny! I'm way happy for you! Congrats!!

Haskell Fam said...

is that a real picture? How sweet!! Congrats~Love You