"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


This handsome, sweet little boy is officially 5 years old! What a true blessing he is to us!!! He is so much fun to have around and reminds me everyday what life is really about. Not a day goes by without a "I love you, so much!" from this little/big boy. The hugs and kisses come in huge doses as well. He is also SUPER funny! We laugh with him so much, and can't get enough of him. We love you so much buddy! Thanks for being you! You are perfect just the way you are!!!!

Christian Quote:
(In the early morning hours he walks into our room)

Christian: "Mom I love you."
Me: "I love you too"
-Silence-
Me: "Did you need something?"
Christian: "No, just wanted to say I love you."


4 comments:

April said...

What a little cutie! Happy birthday Christian! Can't wait to see your next little boy:)

Angie H. said...

Christian I LOVE YOU...you are one of a kind!!!!

Haskell Fam said...

what a sweet sweet boy. We love him!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Christian!!! You are the best.