"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Friday, September 28, 2012

Changes

                                                                        
Us a year ago...
...and now.

Aw, man our family has CHANGED a lot ( we all are another year older!) from my last post and I can't tell you enough how heartbreaking it is that I missed documenting all of those changes.  So I'm turning over a new leaf and am going to get going on this blog once again.  It's been weighing HEAVILY on my mind for too long now.

I'm excited though, and if you were one of the few that followed my "Thrifty-Nifty Year"   last year then you might be glad to know that I will put some of my 'sweet finds' and such on this blog now.  It's WAY too hard and time consuming to do two blogs at once.  I'm a Mama of three and simply do not have time for too many 'extras' in my life, and to tell you the truth I don't want to over cram my life, because I just don't function well like that. ;)  Well if I'm being totally honest then... I don't function well anyways. LOL! :)

This is going to be a blog where I will document it all in one, like: family life-the good, bad and AMAZING, frustrations and concerns on motherhood, book reviews, thrifty stuff, recipes,   just whatever I'm feeling like I want to share, or remember 10 years from now.

It's going to be REAL, not a "picture perfect" blog.  It is not a blog that will have perfect grammar, or spelling, or family, or house, or life.  It's just a blog about a family who truly loves each other and are on this ride of life together and trying to make it through the best they know how.


EEEEEEEEEEEEE!  I'm excited!  Here's to CHANGES. :)

No comments: