"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, October 1, 2012

It's a Plan.

At our house we are already starting to plan our Halloween costumes.  Sorry, I'm a planner.  I HATE leaving things to the last minute. It causes me anxiety, and we all need a little less anxiety in our lives, right.  Thus I plan. :)  Here is the line-up.

Emmitt will either be Thomas the Train or Buss Lightyear Space Ranger.  I'll let him pick that day because he's 2 and temperamental (bless his heart).  Right now he is LOVING the Thomas the Train, but Jocie finally got him to put on the Buzz costume too, so I can see it going either way.  We already have both so it's NO STRESS. :)

Jocelyn is of course going to be a Princess.  Rapunzel to be exact. :) She's been planning this since last Christmas when she got her Rapunzel gown. Easy! We already have Rapunzel hair as well, because my awesome neighbor made her some. PERFECT!

Christian is ALWAYS the most difficult to find.  He ALWAYS wants to be the most random thing, that is impossible to find in stores, and since he is the oldest there are no 'hand-me-downs" for him to choose from.  This year he is requesting to be 'Ash the Pokemon Trainer'.  I've never heard of him, but guess what?  My life saver of a friend (ASHLEY) has the costume!!!  I could kiss her!!!!!!!!  That means I don't have to spend a penny this year on costumes! SWEET!!!

Halloween is done and I've told the kids that they are being held to there choices!  I'm rude?  Yes. I know this. :)   

Joce, and Mr. E playing hookie with Daddy from church.  Jocie was "supposed" to be sick.    Oh, well it resulted in these cute pictures, and a very quiet Sacrament meeting for me. :)  It's a win, win!  I seriously can't get enough of those (Emmitt's) lips!!!! 

No comments: