But what the heck, this isn't public. ...Right? ;)
So here it is, Heather's "10 things "most" people do not know about me"...
1. I LOVE a good musical, not just the really good Broadway musicals (like WICKED my current favorite), but the oh my cheesier then cheese musicals. The cheesier the better. The old fashioned musical, your grandmother probably liked. Just to give you a little taste of the cheese I am talking about here is one of the titles of just one of my many favs
" The One and Only Genuine Original Family Band " anyone seen it lately?
2. I hate tomatoes, but love ketchup. Ironically enough Jed is the exact same way. We were so meant for each other.
3. I hate to workout, not one ounce of me likes it, I curse (of course in my head) the whole time I am doing it. I do somewhat enjoy yoga/Pilate's but that is more like meditation/relaxation so it doesn't really count as a workout. Thank you downward dog.
4.I'm a freak about food storage and 72 hour kits. I lay awake at night worrying if we are prepared enough. It's gotten worse since we've had kids, I couldn't forgive myself if I wasn't prepared in an emergency for their sake.
5. I frequently go a week (yes a full 7 days) without washing my hair. Thank goodness hats are back in style. Sorry Jed I know you hate the days I have to where hats. He's not a fan. But boy am I.
6. I LOVE flip-flops. I have a pair in every color and to go with every outfit. I even have high-heel flip-flops. Dang the snow! Go away! I need my flip-flops.
7. I can't go into the GAP (mostly Baby Gap) without buying something. It's a curse. But how can I resist all those cute little kid clothes. Now that I have a baby GIRL, there's no hope of a cure.
8. I hate, hate, hate, giving massages. I don't know why? I just do. Once again, SORRY Jed. He hates that I hate giving massages. But as much as I hate giving them, I love receiving them.
9. I have a major sweet tooth. I have to have something sweet after every meal. A mini candy bar or a handful of chocolate covered raisins will do. It doesn't have to be big it just has to satisfy that sugar craving. Sadly, my son has the same sweet tooth.
10. I love to read. Everybody read the Twilight series? Edward... need I say more?
I must add a # 11.... I have a love/hate relationship with technology. Tonight it was HATE. I was just finishing #10.... AND .... I lost my connection.... lost my last 5.... ....and lost my mind. But I LOVE that it keeps me connected with friends. Hope you appreciate this post, it only took 2 HOURS!
3 comments:
If I remember right, it takes you like 2 seconds to get a six pack when you work out. I guess it's okay that you hate working out because you get results faster than any person I know. :-)
Curse out loud sometimes, it's fun.
It took me like two hours to get mine up too. Those are truly things I didn't know about you! And I consider myself to know you QUITE well! Your great. I am going to shoot for a 7 day non hair washing streak. I will try but not promising I can do it. The greasier the better! ewwww!
So I think I knew just about everything on that list! I too am going to try and go longer than two days on the hair wash, but Ryan like when I wear a hat once in awhile so that's good. Well I can't wait for girls night now that we have it all planned..yeah. Bye.
Post a Comment