"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Our New Blog
Well its finally time for a Family Blog. We're excited to share our most intimate secrets with the world!!! We hope you will participate with us in this quest.
Oh ya the Shuler's graced us. Why Jed, what good blogging taste you have!! I hope Heather is on board too? Your family is beautiful! One question for Jed, will you give me guitar lessons? (if you're not too busy if so then I can find some one else)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!!
Oh ya the Shuler's graced us. Why Jed, what good blogging taste you have!! I hope Heather is on board too? Your family is beautiful! One question for Jed, will you give me guitar lessons? (if you're not too busy if so then I can find some one else)
Good to have you guys on board. I was wondering about you.
Post a Comment