My Stake held a Relief Society night with guest speaker Janene Baadsgaard. It was AMAZING! She is soooo funny, and motivating. By the end I just wanted to pack her up & take her home with me. It was so great! The title of her talk was "15 secrets to a happy home" and turns out she's written a book on it. So if any of you are in for some major "self help" this is the book for you. I'm hoping she will come out with it on tape so I can hear it in her voice. She is such a great public speaker!!!Thanks Sister Baadsgaard for your words of wisdom! I needed it!!!
A little more about Sister Baadsgaard. She is a wife, mother of ten, author, and popular speaker at events such as: BYU Education Week, BYU Women's Conference, BYU Family Expo, and Deseret Book's "Time Out for Women".

No comments:
Post a Comment