Our little Jocelyn is still as smiley as ever, and in 2 short weeks she'll be 6 months old!!!!!!!!!!!! She is getting chubbier by the minute and has thighs that could put a sumo wrestler to shame. They are oh, so, CUTE!!! She has started on rice cereal, is rolling over in all directions, and is so much fun. Christian loves her to pieces and can get her laughing by simply looking at her. What would we do without our "Pretty Little Baby?"
8 comments:
Heather she is too cute! We miss you guys hopefully you are done with all the fam reunions so we can hang out!
I gave kiley the message so I'm sure she will get you on there! It looks like you have been having a great time! I still can't believe that she is going to be 6 months! wow that went fast!
Oh so cute! I love the big blue eyes and sweet smile. I am not surprised at how cute she is. I love that you have a boy and a girl... so you can spoil both!
Love the post,
Rachelle
I guess I invited the wrong email. I sent it to a layers clothing one. Email me at compdummy78@gmail.com and I'll add you!
Hey Heather! I found your blog through Rachelle's. I can't believe how gorgeous your little princess is! What a lucky mom you are to have such dang cute kids! I hope all is well with you guys!
She is so stinkin cute! And she's getting so big...it's just been too long I guess! Are you planning on going to Bunco and Lindsey's on Thursday? I hope so!!
She is so cute!! Hey Shelby said he would start dance lessons with me. I just need to get the info from you. email me @ melis_drake@msn.com
I can't get over this picture. Oh, that personality! She is beautiful, you guys. You are welcome to leave her (Christian is invited too, of course) at my house anytime. I would just sit there and google at her the entire time (I think you are making me want a girl next). Man, I want to kiss those cheeks! I don't blame you for being a proud mamma.
WOW! She is absolutely beautiful. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever, I guess it has been awhile. Congrats on such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment