I've been slacking getting out Christian's Quote of the day. He says them faster them I can write them down. So here are just some of the MANY things Christian has said in the past week.
"Oh Daddy your arms are so pretty, with pretty bright colors on them."
(Jed had a very bright red sunburn on his arms.)
"My hands are sloppy "
(As we were taking a walk holding hands in the heat, and they were getting sweaty)
"Mom, we love Daddy huh, he is such a cute Daddy."
"Your the BEST Isaac I've ever seen."
(saying this to his cousin Isaac that he truly adores.)
and last but definitely NOT least...
"Look I'm a princess, a BOY PRINCESS!"
(While trying on this dress I had bought for Jocelyn, that he was convinced I had bought for him. Drag Queen or not, atleast he knows he's a BOY.)
3 comments:
He is so stinkin funny! I love that cowboy pic! How did the family pictures go? Or at least the shopping for them.
Wow!!! I loved that picture of little Christian. Warning: Post processing (editing) is addictive.
I have to add one to the Christian quotes. He was hanging out at our house while Heather and Jed were at the Matt Costa concert. We were going to say family prayers. We called everyone and said "let's pray" and Christian replied, "yeah, cuz we need God".
Post a Comment