We love "Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband" and last night was their annual concert @ the Sandy Amphitheater. We go every year and it is so FUN. Christain was so excited to go he kept asking if it was time to go see the "banjo guys" I told him after his nap. So went and played with his toys for 10 minutes and then said "Goodnight Mom." and went to his room, layed down and went to sleep! He had to get that out of the way so we could go. He cracks me up!
They have just released there new C.D. and was deputing it there. LOVE IT! They are just good, clean, fun. And you almost always have a good laugh because I think they all secretly wish they were comedians. They make me laugh. Thanks Mom, and Pop Shu for taking us yet another year. We loved it!
Christian covered his ears every time people would applause, so he basically had his hands over his ears half the night. He as a phobia of loud noises. The sound of bees, and flies scares him into hysterics. (I'm not kidding, he FREAKS out.)
The happy Family...

2 comments:
Heather.. how fun! Your kids are so cute! Little Joslyn is adorable!!! Luv Ya girl!!!
I am feeling very jealous about now! You know how much I love this group of guys, but Jesse feels like if he has seen them once, that is all he needs to see. I wanted to go to this concert so much! Next year, will you call and invite us so that I have to force him to go? :)
Post a Comment