We had our Annual Shu Family camp out this last week and boy was it COLD! Jocelyn had to sleep in a snowsuit the first night and the next two nights we ended up coming home and sleeping. Although I don't think the kids minded the cold. Jocelyn slept through the entire night. But I couldn't sleep because I kept worrying that she was too cold, so I would get out of my nice, toasty bed to check on her and about FREEZE. It was a lot of fun though, we LOVE spending time with Jed's extended family.



2 comments:
Great memories!!! I loved the slide show. Heather, I just love you! One of my favorite memories was the walk you and I and Aly went on. I love the way you see life and people. You are full of love and life. Thankfully that is contagious and a little rubbed off on me that day.
Hello for awesome pics! Freezing or not, you got some pretty sweet shots! Nice work. Jocelyn's blue eyes just about knocked me off my seat. Nothing like an epic camping trip with the in-laws... :)
Post a Comment