"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, June 30, 2008

What the...7 months!

This was a photo shoot for Baby Fab Accessories (babyfabaccessories.blogspot.com ) The pictures are awesome! My sis-in-law (Aubie Shu) shot them. She is A-MA-ZING. She just graduated in Photography from UVU. We are so proud of her! We LOVE you "body" (Christian's little nickname for her).

4 comments:

Haskell Fam said...

OK cutest thing I have seen in a long time! She is so cute I just want to squeeze her! You two look so cute in the one's where you are holding her! Cute Cute Cute could I say it any more yes, She is so CUTE!

KW said...

Wow, she is so adorable. I can't believe how big she has got.

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! That is the cutest baby! Great pictures Aubs. Love, love , love them.

Angie said...

She is just a doll. Love the big grins. So sweet and ALL girl. We all just love her! And I must say, Heather you do the best job dressing her up! Loved the fourth attire!