"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Christian's Quote of the Day

Last night we went to our Ward Party at Spanish Fork Pool. Its only a 15 min drive, but sometimes with kids in the car it can seem much longer (or shorter). Christian was talking a million words a minute (I'm not sure what about, it was mostly random). Heather and I were deep in conversation and instead of telling him to be quiet we were trying to carry on without fighting that battle. Christian finally got our attention with this:

Christian: "Hey Mom?... ...my mouth is tired, I'm going to let it take a rest for a little bit."

I think that "rest" lasted maybe 15-20 seconds.
We love ya bud! You sure make our lives more interesting, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Christian is just a doll. I am excited to hear what he will say next at every family get together. He is too cute and such a little sweetie. Too bad are kids are related... he'd have been great for Sienna!

Ali said...

He is too funny. And it made me laugh about just trying to hold a conversation over the top of his jabber. Sounds just like our car rides!