Just got back from the annual "G" family reunion. Every year over the 24th we go to my Grandparents cabin in the Uintahs. The cabin is small and my family is anything but that. We're coming up on close to 40. But somehow we manage to have fun. We all come home a little sleep deprived, and gaining 10 more pounds then when we left. (Thanks to my brother-in-law's amazing homemade salsa). But it is a BLAST! Love ya "G's"
Okay, this is Hilarious! On the drive up I was getting a little bored, it's a 2 1/2 hour drive, so I remembered this thing a saw on my friends blog. It's the Motor Boat game. You make a motor boat sound with your mouth and then let someone take your picture. It is fuuuu-nnnnny! Well like I said I got bored and stared taking picture of myself. Once at the cabin I was still laughing and proceeded to make everyone else do it. So here is a little slide show of the best (or 'worst') of the "Motor boat" game.



2 comments:
Heather, you are too funny. I'm going to have to try that one.
You are cracking me up!! I love the slide show. VERY funny... I'll have to remember that one!
Post a Comment