"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Tour 2008!

Last night Jed and I went to the American Idol Concert. Jed's parents took all of us to celebrate Aub's college graduation. It was so much fun! Everyone was so EXCITED for the "Archuleta" that you couldn't help yourself from turning into a 12 year old girl; screaming your head off with the best of them. It was so great! I have never heard screaming like I did last night. Everyone would go nuts-o every time "David Archuleta's" name would even be spoken of. CRAZY! There was girls of ALL ages freaking out, literally freaking out when he came on stage. Jed and I couldn't stop laughing at how "INSANE" people were getting, losing all sense of dignity. There was even an old lady making a heart shape out of her hands and screaming " I LOVE YOU DAVID ARCHULETA". He's 17 lady!!!! It was honestly so much fun. Feeding off of all that excitement. So thanks Aub for graduating so that we could all go party with the DAVIDS!


The drive up! We are so EXCITED!!!!


Jed and his dad trying to contain their excitement about going to the AI concert. They were both in the front seat with all of us girls in the back of the van (with tinted windows). And we were all grooving to American Idol music. It was so great, when we stopped to pay for parking, the parking attendant says to them, "This is a great place to pick up on girls." She couldn't see us girls in the back! I can just imagine what she was thinking, two grown men coming to the American Idol Concert by themselves, listening to American Idol songs,(in a mini-van) to PICK UP ON GIRLS! LOVE IT! Lady, you made my day!




Giving our best 12 year old girl scream. Oh David Archuleta WE LOVE YOU!!

Archy's Entrance and subsequent "FREAK-OUT"

Archy Singing "Apologize"

It's good Jed didn't actually meet David because this is what would have happened

6 comments:

Angie said...

That is hillarious! Loved all the details. Fabulous. Feel like I was there. Glad you got to go, how fun!! Jed and Karl pictures were the best!

Finch Family said...

Ok that is hillarious. I can just picture Jed and Karl picking up on girls at the concert! How funny.

Ashley said...

O.k. I am SOOOO jealous!!! I am that chick crying when she gets a hug from David. I love him. I didn't even know you where going. If I had I would have been hitching a ride on your bumper. So much fun.

Ali said...

OH MY! That has to be your best blog yet! That cracked me up! The little girl crying was just too much!

Carly and Tyler said...

Lucky! I wanted to go to that when it was down here, but no one is as crazy about it as me. You got a whole car full including your husband!! Looks like a GREAT time!!

Haskell Fam said...

I am laughing out load still! What a great time! I feel like I was screaming along with you! That was great, too funny with the picking up on girls comment! Love ya girly