So all of you out there in "Blog Land" who are also just a "little" (or a lot) bit obsessed with the "Twilight Saga". I can't seem to get enough and I am starting to question my insanity. I can't wait for the last book, "Breaking Dawn" to come out so that I can get some closure here, and maybe move on with my life. But then I stumbled upon this and feel a lot better about myself. I can't be that obsessed, right? I have yet to start up a band with my 2 best girlfriends and dedicate our songs entirely to Stephanie Meyers and her Twilight series. It is silly and oh so very Cheesy. But hey I have to give it up for these girls they actually put out a CD.
http://www.thebellacullenproject.com/index.cfmect.com/index.cfm Check these girls out, how cute are they!? It's a hoot that this actually exists. My favorite song has got to be "Sexy Vampire" ENJOY!!
P.S. For all you boys that are needing a bit of male bonding over your resentment of a oh, so very, SEXY vampire named Edward Cullen. Jed has started a "Men Against Twilight" group on Facebook. You can go complain on there with other men who feel your pain. You are going to need it come August 2nd when "Breaking Dawn" comes out. So go and complain there so we can love our Twilight characters in PEACE.

6 comments:
LOL. I loved this post. That girl band is AWESOME. And let me tell you, Jesse came home all lit up the other day because he had joined Jed's 'Men against Twilight' group. This was my response - 'Maybe instead of hating Edward, you could read the books and figure out what makes millions of girls all over the world swoon so much. Maybe, just maybe, you could take notes and apply a little bit of your findings opposed to hating the books so passionately'. :) It didn't go over like I planned. Oh well, at least I tried.
Oh, and we should plan some kind of girl get-away when 'Breaking Dawn' comes out...how else am I supposed to abondon my family for a full day or two? I need some excuse...
Love it. I was a little scared when I saw the title that my name might be invloved somewhere... Glad to see I am not anywhere near other Twilight fans!!! Can't wait till August 2nd!! Come on Jed, give it a chance...
Oh Heather, I really am glad that there's people out there that are more obsessed than I am! I've noticed that Jed's little anti-Twilight club is getting pretty popular...it just makes my love for Edward grow stronger!
That is really hilarious! I just recently jumped on the Twilight bandwagon, and thought I was going a little crazy...obviously I am normal! Well...there are a lot more WAY more obsessed than me :) Good luck with your twilight party!!
So hilarious. So Kenz and I are having a twilight party next Friday at her house. She even borrowed the Scott's massive van and we are all going over to get the book together after the party. And you are definitely invited! So far Kenzie, myself, and her 14 year old niece and her friend are coming. So wanna come?
Post a Comment