Camping and Memory Book.
We spent the week up Payson Canyon for the Annual Shuler Family Reunion. You'd think at 8 1/4 months pregnant I would have been dreading this but the thing is, I LOVE my in-laws and the huge family they come from. It is always so much fun to spend time with them. The kids love getting very, very dirty and playing with cousins, doing crafts, making up plays, hiking, fishing, roasting smores, and pretty much anything else their little creative minds can come up with. The adults have a blast chatting, crafting, hiking, fishing, geo-cashing, playing games, singing around the campfire, getting guitar concerts from Uncle Richard, and just taking it easy enjoying good company. We always have so much fun. Even through the rain, hail, wind, and freezing temperatures that we were able to endure up there on a couple of the days. Some how with every ones great attitudes and "sunny" personalities we make it through it.
I was also able to get my little guys Memory Book all made while I was up there. That was a huge relief because it had been stressing me out not having made him one yet. Both of my other kids have one that are hand made as well so I couldn't just go to the store and buy one. It had to be special. It HAD to be hand-made. So crossed off the list it is. Wahoo! Note to the wise: Beware of what you do for your first child you'll need to do all those same things for your other kids or guilt will eat you alive. Less is more. :)



3 comments:
The book turned out super cute. I had so much fun camping with my fellow pregnant sistas!! I am super impressed you slept over... you get the gold star for sure. I am excited to see which onsie we all end up with!
XOXOXO
Love ya.
I'll show you anytime how to make those flowers. Super easy. Name the day.
Love the book & the camping looks like it was a blast.
Thanks for helping me with my book! I LOVE it! Camping was a blast, love the pics. I still need the ones of Luke and Jocie, I loved when JT was teaching them to fish, simply adorable. Just a few more days my dear! Keep me posted!
Post a Comment