"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cross 'em off the list...

This week has been power packed with crossing things off my "Baby to do list".

Car seat cover-check
Receiving Blanket-check
Snugly-Check
Burp cloths-Check
Diaper Bag-Check
Take kids to Toy Story 3-check
Birth Plan letter-check
Buy last minute baby needs-check
Swimming-check
Pack hospital bag-check
Park-check
Mop the floors-check

And to prove it...

Swimming...





Burp Cloths...
Receiving Blanket...
Snuggly...

Car seat cover...
I can't take credit for making this one. My Mom was SO nice and picked up my slack when given the sad, pathetic, there is NO way I'm going to get this all done eyes. :) Thanks Mom you are the BEST!

Diaper Bag...


This is also one I won't even try to take credit for making. Because, there is NO WAY I could. My Mom once again is A-MA-ZING and made it for me. She made me one when I had Jocie too and can I just tell you how AWESOME they are! They have tons of pockets to fit every baby item you could think of, plus it's big enough to fit your stuff too. I love them!!! So when she offered to make me a boy one I was not going to turn it down. It turned out SO, SO cute and exactly how I wanted it. Thanks again Mom!!!


Well this week has made it so I can relax a little and focus on getting this baby here. We can't wait for this little guy to come fill up our home with the sweet love and joy that only a new baby can bring...can't wait to meet you Baby Shu. Love you like crazy already!

I'm HUGE!
Christian is SO excited that his new little brother could possibly come this week (due date is the 5th). He can't wipe the grin off his face every time we mention the baby coming soon. He jumps up and down, hugs my belly, and smothers it in kisses. He even gives him(the baby) little "pep talks" to get him to come this week. Because I keep reminding him that it's up to the baby when he comes out. It is so fun to see his excitement and joy he gets from this baby. I only hope it lasts. :)

We've also been kept busy this week with Christian's t-ball game, and Elk Ridge days.


Two of Christian's best buds that play on the team with him. What cute little guys!!
Christian showing his mad skills with the bat.
Getting ready for the grounders.
Team cheer. Go GRIZZLES!

Jocie came late but was so excited to see her brother that she tackled him down with a hug.


Parade and Ping-Pong drop...




Elk Ridge has a Ping-Pong drop where they drop ping-pong balls from a helicopters and all the kids run like mad to pick up 2 balls and then they get to turn them in for prizes. Christian won candy and a Punch Pass to Payson Pool! SWEET! Lots of swimming for us this year since I just bought a punch pass. :) Anyone want to take my kids swimming?

Carnival...
We played some games, fished and played on the inflatable toys.


What a fun and crazy busy week!!! Bring on the baby!

5 comments:

Jaime Williams said...

Love all of the handmade baby stuff!! I'm a big fan of stuff like this!! Do you guys have a name for this new little guy??

April said...

Looks like a great week! Way to go!!! I feel very uncrafty next to you and Ang... Someday you'll have to share your crafty knowledge with me:) I can't believe it's sooo close! Keep me updated for sure!

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Heather you look so adorable! I'm excited for mister emmitt to be here! All of your baby stuff is sooo sooo cute! I think I may need to go get some stuff and attempt to make some!! Thanks so much for the cute cute gifts for Kanden!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT weekend and what AMAZING blankets, ect!!!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT weekend and what AMAZING blankets, ect!!!