"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Glimpses...

Christian Graduated from "I Can Do It Myself Preschool"!!!!


I cried...of course.


He had so many people there to show him love and support. Thanks to his Grandmas and Grandpa, and Aunts and cousins who came. :) He is so lucky to have you as his support system. We Love you so much!


Jed and the Goats



Jed finished the goat pen(it's pretty massive) and made leashes for both Peaches and Millie so he can take them for walks. :) We are quite the sight. Jed walking Peach, Christian dragging or carrying Millie and Me, an 8 month pregnant woman pushing a stroller with Jocelyn in it behind them. I'm sure anyone who drives by gets a good laugh. I know I do.


St. George Get-Away with Friends...no kids.

We went with friends for a 3 day 2 night stay in St George and loved every minute of it. We all rode down together in the same car and it's amazing how quickly that drive goes by without kids and having great conversations instead. We had so much fun!!! It was so nice to be able to do one last, no kid, get-away before our new little guy gets here. We laughed a lot, stayed up WAY too late, played games, shopped, went swimming, and lazed around and laughed some more. Oh, and while the guys golfed us girls went and got ourselves a pedicure...awe my aching feet. Thanks for inviting us we had a BLAST!!!!

The hubby's LOVING that we made them pose for a picture.

Side note: The kids were just as excited for us to leave as we were. They couldn't wait to be able to sleep over at their Grandma's and Grandpa's house. The morning we left while we were eating breakfast Christian said, "Dad, I woke up like this." and gave us the biggest grin ever. "I'm just so excited to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's" So thanks to both sets of Grandparents for taking our little kiddos. They had a blast! We are so thankful that they love you so much.


Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband

We go to this concert every year and it is one of my all time favorites. The kids get in to all the songs and Christian can even sing along with most of them. It is good times all around.
Thanks Momma Shu for a great night! Love you!


Christian is singing in this picture. I couldn't get him to stop so we could take a decent picture.


This is one of the VERY FEW times Jocelyn was sitting in her seat (only because there was candy involved). She was up and dancing the whole night.


Pregnancy...

The count down is on! 3 weeks until my due date and at first I was feeling very antsy. You know how it is, the uncomfortableness, sleeplessness, tiredness, and all those other 'nesses' that come along with being 8 months pregnant. But then I realized, wow, I still have A LOT to do on my "Before the baby comes to do list." So I am starting to feel a little more content with being pregnant. I did finish my hypno birthing classes, which were AWESOME. I also just finished the top of my baby quilt, which was HUGE. I've been working on it for-ev-er it seems. It has 320 tiny little 1" by 2" pieces all pieced together. But it turned out so cute. When I get it quilted and bound I'll post a picture. But I still have SO much more I want to do before the baby arrives. I can't believe I've put it off to the last weeks, but it hasn't really hit me that I'm actually having a baby. You'd think the huge belly would give it away, apparently not. Well, whenever he comes it'll be great, and we'll be ready to LOVE this little guy with everything we've got.

Christian Quote:

Christian: " Mom, I'm glad I'm not you."
Me: "Why's that?"
Christian: "Because you have a big, fat belly."
Me: "Yes, yes I do."

The kids are so excited to get a new baby brother. Not a day goes by that Christian doesn't ask, "When's the baby going to get here?" "How many more days until the baby comes?" He is always hugging and kissing 'the baby' (my belly, my big, fat belly. ;)) and talks to him and tells him how much he loves him. Jocelyn I know doesn't understand the whole concept but every chance she gets she cups my belly in her hands and gives 'the baby' a kiss, it's so cute. She is also there for me whenever I'm in pain. If I say ouch whether it is baby related or not she says "I kiss, I kiss." and comes up to kiss my belly. She is such a sweet little girl. All I have to say is this little guy is SO lucky to get to have these two as siblings.

Bonus Pic: Just because she is so darn cute.



3 comments:

Carly and Tyler said...

Seriously Heather...you're like the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!! You're just so tiny with that big fat belly :) Gotta love kids! I wish we lived close so I could see you. SOmeday, right!! Good luck with all the preparing for that new little boy!

Amanda said...

You look so amazing! I love all of the cute pics & I hope everything goes well.

Angie H. said...

Thanks for all the catch up pics. :) They're all so cute. My fav is Joyclyn kissing your "big fat belly" (that Christian)! <3 U