"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

She's done it again!

Ashley captured another precious little moment in life. 3 little cousins all born within 2 weeks of each other. :)
Emmitt- June 29th, James- July 6th, and Cohen July 12th.
It was so much fun to be pregnant with cousins. We took our hypnobirthing classes together and were each others cheerleaders and support group the whole way through. Love ya Ape, and Ang! I have to say we all make stinkin' cute babies. :)

4 comments:

April said...

Amen Sista!!!LOVE this pic!I could just eat them all up:) I can't wait to see them grow up together! I'm glad that you have such a talented friend! Love ya!

Angie said...

So cute. LOVE it. LOVE you. I have loved being pregnant and having newborns together. What a blessing. So happy to see them all together safe and sound. What a miracle these little ones are... See you soon!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

How fun! They are all so cute. I loved seeing you the other day with all your cute little ones.