"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This picture makes me cry. It captures the pure, sweet, innocent baby that Emmitt is. Thank you so much Ash for capturing this for me. I will FOREVER treasure it.



For more of the photo shoot go to: ashleytaylorphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How beautiful! That is such an amazing picture. I can not wait to see him.

April said...

This makes me want to cry! What a precious picture! He is sooooo ADORABLE!!! I have had so much fun being pregnant together. Our boys will be such good little buddies. Now I'm really excited to take the pics of the three amigos. She is an awesome photographer!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

If he happens to come up missing in there near future - don't ask me--just sayin...

Congratulations!

Kais said...

Between Ashley's talent for taking amazing pics and your/Jed's talent for making amazing babies, these pics are cream of the crop! Wow. They are really incredible. What cute subjects! Especially Emmitt. I need to hold that baby!

Angie H. said...

Lovvvve it! By far one of my fav pics of the little man, just love him to pieces!