"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Conversation between two three year olds...




Jocelyn: "I pick my nose."
Jerzey: "Oh."
Jocelyn: "I eat my boogers."
Jerzey: "Oh", pause..."You not suppose to do that."
Jocelyn: "Yeah that's gross."
Jerzey: "Yeah, it give you worms in yo belly."
Jocelyn:  "You need to wash you hands so no germs get you sick."

Two minutes later...

Jerzey: Giggling, "I put my booger in my mouth."
Both laughing...
Jocelyn: Abruptly stops laughing and says, "That's gross."



And then they drenched themselves, the playroom, the "pretend" kitchen, the bathroom, and the carpet with water.  But they sure had a blast doing it. :)  I should have known something was up when I thought to myself, "Wow, they are playing so good.  It's so quite."  Can you say RED FLAG!  Crazy, little girlies.  We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

SO FUNNY!!! Love the conversation. K... I can totally tell your babies apart. All cute, but all look different to me. Love the stage idea. LOVE.

I. MISS. YOU.

xoxoxo
Ang