Our little Emmitt is growing SO much. He is now 7 1/2 months old and is so chubby that you can't help but squeeze him, kiss him, and love him. He is so giggly and fun we just had to take advantage of it and have a mini photo shoot of our little man.So here's some HIGHLIGHTS of the photo shoot and his life...
He is a studier. He loves to study everything. Especially people. He'll sit and stare at new people intently with the most serious little face. But when he gets to know you watch out, he'll smother you in slobbery kisses.
He LOVES hair. He gets so excited when I wear my hair down. He'll take one look at it and start shacking with excitement and grab it with his two chubby little hands and hold on for dear life. I've also caught him eyeing other peoples hair, the ones with long, loose, locks. He LOVES it.
He is such a content little boy. At times he can sit and play quietly for hours. Sometimes I forget he's in the house. ;) He especially likes watching his Brother and Sister being crazy. He could sit and do that for days.
He's still bald and beautiful. And can sit up all by himself.
I never thought I'd have to tell a child to "stop being so happy" but I did the other day at Church. He was laughing, and talking, and smiling, and flirting (his specialty) that he was being quite the distraction. He just can't help being HAPPY.
FLASHBACK: Ultrasound picture...smiling! He was born to be HAPPY! :) Isn't it amazing how they come here with their own special, little, unique, spirits?
Look at those chubby little curled-up toes! Oh, how PRECIOUS!
He loves chomping on those little fingers of his. He still doesn't have any teeth, but I'm hardly surprised as my kids don't get teeth forever.
So that's our little Emmitt. We can't say enough how truly LUCKY, BLESSED, and ECSTATIC, we are to have him in our lives and to be able to call him our OURS.
*Photos by ashleytaylorphotography.com. The pictures speak for themselves how truly A-MA-ZING she really is! Ashley, you know how much I LOVE YOU and your AWESOME talent that I'm so lucky to get to partake of. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!









3 comments:
He really is so adorable. And it does make me want to squeeze him.
LOVE the pictures. LOVE. He is so cute and he looks so much like Josie with a hat on. Love the new blog header. Love you. There is a lot of love in this comment. :)
I also LOVE this post!! it makes me cry a little! You can defiantly tell he is sooo loved! What a lucky boy to have such a great family to be born into. Luv ya Heather!!! And Emmitt too!!
Post a Comment