"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, February 4, 2008

Christian's Quote(s) of the day...

#1
Setting: Early morning. We are fast asleep in bed. It's just starting to get light outside on a Saturday morning (our morning to sleep in). We awake to the following conversation:


Christian: "I watch Super Why?"
Heather: "It's too early, you need to go back to sleep for a bit longer"

Christian: "But the sky is waking up."

#2
While driving in the car I had this converstion with Christian...

Christian: "Mom, I want more Jocelyns"
Me: "You want more Jocelyns?"
Christian: "Yep."

Me: "What do you mean you want more Jocelyns?"

Christian: "Go to the hospital... ...get more Jocelyns."

He literally wanted "more" Jocelyns and thought it would be as easy as going to pick one up at the hospital.

I wonder if they have a drive thru?



No comments: