I can't say enough about how cute my little boy is. He's always making us laugh, with his funny sayings, dance moves, and new talent of singing. He is just so much fun. We were dancing around the kitchen today to his favorite CD. ("Cars" soundtrack) and I thought to myself. "Self, this is so much fun, I don't remember the last time I had this much fun." I don't know if this says "little" about me, or "alot" about my 2 almost 3 (March 3rd) year old.
In addition to making us laugh our heads off, he is also the sweetest kid ever. He is always randomly coming up and hugging us and saying "I love you Mom (Dad, Jocelyn). If we get hurt he is the first one to come up and kiss you better, and say "I'm so sorry". He's so gracious and is not afraid to express it with a "Thank you, thank you so much!" So again, I can't even begin to say how cute he is and how lucky I am to be his Mom. I LOVE YOU BUD!!!!
1 comment:
Heather,
He is a cutie! He looks alot like Jed in that picture!
- Hopefully we will see you at Bunco!?!
Post a Comment