We have been reaching HUGE milestones here at our house. Jocelyn just turned 3 months on the 26th, has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now, and turned over from her stomach, to her back! Where did my baby go? She's not letting us keep her small for long.


Christian has hit a milestone of his own...he's potty trained!!!!!!

KING OF THE TOILET!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow your baby is so dang cute. Christitan has got to have the greatest personalitly. Love your blog.
Heather your little girl is so dang cute! Good job Christian!
That picture of Christian is so dang funny/cute! I still can't get over "you're not he real buzz"!! That seriously made me laugh for days! And that little girl is so stinkin cute! I especially love the first pic...such a pretty smile! She's growing too fast! Let's try to get together sometime! We could all go to dinner or something! I would love it!!
Little Jocelyn is so cute!! Its crazy how fast the time goes. Im so proud of Christian!! We are in the never ending potty training battle with Lukey right now.
Congrats Christian!! I LOVE that picture. Jonah wanted to tell Christian "good job"....we hope his influence rubs off on soon! :)
Oh, and that little Jocelyn is so beautiful it made me squeal outloud! What a doll....you are in for it with that cutie!
Thanks for sharing your great blog!
Post a Comment