"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Owen tagged Christian

4 Jobs I've had
Toy Picker-upper
Binkie Control (for Jocelyn)
Table Setter
Stinky Diaper Disposer

4 Movies I would watch over and over
Toy Story 1 & 2
Cars
Thomas the Train
Nemo
Curious George
Peter Pan
Incredibles
Oh wait you said four...well he has somewhat of an obsession with movies


4 Places I have lived
Heaven
Orchard Hills trailer court #48a
Elk Ridge house
Recently moved upstairs to my new "BIG" boy room


4 T.V. shows I watch
Super Why
Word World
Dragon Tales
Curious George


4 Favorite foods
Ketchup (is that a food? Well it is now.)
Pickles/banana peppers
Corn dogs
Sausage noodle yum


4 Places I would rather be
Grandma's house
Playing with any one of my many cousins
DISNEYLAND (shooting the "bad guys" on the astroblaster)
Swimming (especially @the beach)


4 Things I am looking forward to in 2008
Turning 3!
Going to preschool
Family Reunion to "Hidden Valley Ranch" (Cousins galore for 4 whole days!!!!!)
Family camp outs


4 (or more) of my Favorite things
Buzz Lightyear
Thomas the Train
Cars
Bob the builder
Books
Puzzles
My Blankie
And ofcourse People, I love people, especially my Family, Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles, COUSINS, Mom, and Dad and my beautiful baby sister. I am soooo Lucky to have such a large family, there's always someone to play with and THAT is my favorite thing.

4 friends I tag
you
you
you
and you



No comments: