So I got to thinking about all the great shows I use to watch as a kid after a friend posted on her sight about the 'Smurfs' and whatever happened to them. I dido that as the 'Smurfs' was a cartoon that I indulged in on more then one ocassion. So I thought it would be fun to do a 'Flashback' once a week to highlight some of my childhood all time favs. I know there will be more then one of you out there that will be able to relate. :) So PAUSE the music, HANG ON to your chair, and BEWARE I am a child of the 80's!
I was laughing so hard when I came upon this one on YouTube. It is truly a classic, and 'Truly Outrageous' Partake and Enjoy.
JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!
3 comments:
Heather, I could actually sing along with the Jem theme song! I LOVED Jem!
Loved, loved, loved it! Takes me back. I can remeber watching it often. She was all that. It was on in the mornings and me and my sisters would watch it before school until the last possible minute when we HAD to leave. Loving the falshback and her eye make-up. Thanks for the happy memory, I haven't thought of her for quite some time! Why don't they make them like that anymore?
LOL! That is so funny! I honestly don't remember this one! That probably means I just "aged" myself! oops.... I loved the eighties, well, most every part, there are some things I am happy have changed! LOL
Post a Comment