Wow August is out of here and it was a huge success in the F-U-N department, but a downer on the B-L-O-G department. So lets say we play a little game of catch up.
Christian started school, and absolutely LOVES it!
This is not a picture of the actual first day of school. It is the second. As a mother I had in my mind what the first day of school was going to be like. Wake up, prepare a nutritious, mind developing breakfast, get dressed with plenty of time to have a mini photo shoot, then arriving to school with time to spare. A hug and a kiss goodbye and then off to start his first day. Then upon my arrival to pick him up he would jump up and run into my arms hugging me while telling me how much he missed me. That SO didn't happen! Our power went out that morning and we ate cereal, no time for pictures, and was almost 10 minutes late for school. I did get my hug goodbye though. But the pick-up was a slight tragedy. No little boy anxiously awaiting for my arrival. I got the glare and the " No Mom, I'm going to sit on the steps with the kids." So thinking I could save this moment I leaned down to give him a hug, and asked him how he liked school. But NO, he pushed me away and glared at me! Then I wanted to get a picture but he wouldn't let me. The only reason I got him to come with me was a bribe to go to Grandma's house. So not exactly what I had in mind, but when is life with kids what you have in mind? I love my little Christian and he really is a sweet boy. He constantly keeps me in check, and I thank him for it. I LOVE YOU bud! Thanks for giving me a life much, much more creative then my little mind could ever create.
We went to Jack Johnson!
So ya, I know this is not an exciting picture. But it's all I have. Jed told me that cameras were not allowed in the concert. So reluctantly I left it in the car. But then every other person and their dog had there cameras happily snapping away pictures. WHAT THE! Jed, you are in big trouble! So this is a oh so very exciting picture of us sitting in the car waiting in the parking lot after the concert with our really cool Jack Johnson shirts on. It was really fun to rock out to J.J. with some friends and family! Thanks again Mom, and Dad Shu for another fun concert.
Left our babies for a much needed, two day, anniversary get-a-way!
Can anywhere guess where this picture was taken?
More to come...
And of course PAYSON ONION DAYS!
Friday Night $1 Carnie rides!
Christian and his cousin Porter waiting in the forever long lines for the rides.
HELLo September...Bring on the RAIN!
The Labor Day Parade. What a downer as far as parades go. As soon as we got there it started raining, and then pouring! We got so wet! It is going to make for some great memories though. It all was pretty funny. The Pageant girls in their fancy dresses, drenched, and waving away. Baton twirling girls bawling, and everyone running to get the heck out of there.
The Fam "trying" to stay dry.
Jocelyn's pour head was getting so wet and we didn't have a hat, blanket or anything for her. But don't worry, I'm a Mom and am pretty much like Maguiver. So I made this beautiful bonnet out of...a diaper.
On the way back to the car Jed carried Christian, and Christian was so thankful to not have to walk in the "sloppy rain" anymore. So he kept hugging Jed as tight as he could and say, " I love you SO much Daddy!" He is so cute!
Back at the Park to get a Frozen Banana from our Cousin's booth. He was raising money for his Eagle Project. YUM, YUM!
Uncle Brad, Kyle, and Troy, the best Frozen banana salesmen ever.
And to end this very LONG blog... "Christian's Quote of the Day"
Christian: "Mom, I don't like this Banana, but I LOVE Kyle, and Troy."














2 comments:
So I totally need to send some pics your way...sorry! I swear I will get around to it! I love that Christian loves preschool! Aren't you glad that it isn't opposite and he is clinging to you not wanting to go? He is so funny. I love it! Your ann. spot looks fun and I am going to guess either the homestead pool thing or timp caves. I can't wait to find out where it was!
That's what I have been waiting for... Love the post!! Christan's littel picture on his second day could not be cuter. Love it!! Great diaper head move!! Quick thinking Mom. The parade was great. It was the most fun I've had a parade. I laughed my head off over and over!! (We were under a covered porch.)
Post a Comment