"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Obama's Bad Luck

This made my day.  Which is REALLY HARD to have happen lately.  Honey, sorry to pollute our cute and happy blog with politics.  If anything it's entertaining.  Love, Jed. 

What are the odds?


Glenn has a new take on Barack Obama -- he actually feels bad for the guy. See, he's been looking at him all wrong. Obama is just a victim here. The people he's hanging out with all just happen to hate America -- what are the odds? Glenn lists off the miraculous string of 'bad luck' that Obama has had pop up during the campaign trail. Read the transcript

2 comments:

jillybean said...

Hallelujah Jed! You've seen the light. My whole family and friends and neighbors love Obama. I am baffled.
I don't love McCain but Obama just scares me. I recently poluted my blog with politics for this reason. It hasn't gone over so well.

Haskell Fam said...

Love IT! He scares me too!