"Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what."

Monday, October 27, 2008

Survey says...

Ahley sent this to me through email, but I thought I'd share it on my blog too. You can NEVER know too much about me, right. ;)

Place an X by all the things you've done. Answer the 27 questions at the end. This is for your entire life!

(x) Skipped school
() Gone on a blind date
() Watched someone die
() Been to Canada
(x ) Been to Mexico
(x ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
() Used a GPS
(x ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( x) Gone to Washington, DC
(x ) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons:
(x ) Sang Karaoke
(x ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls
( ) Exercised today
() Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue:
(x ) Danced in the rain
(x) Used a Palm Pilot:
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus:
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Shaken a movie stars hand
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x ) Gone ice-skating:
(x) Watched a sonogram
() Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the drive-in movies

1. Any nickname? Hotmama
2. Sisters name? Tiffney, Jennifer, Angie, Bristina, Angela, Kaisha, Kristen, Heather, Aubrey
3. Favorite drink? Water, Grape Juice, or Dr. Pepper(when I am feeling like a rebel)
4. Tattoo? No
5. Body Piercings: Just my ears
6. How much do you love your job? Love it like NO other! Being a stay at home mom is the BEST!
7. Birthplace: Payson, UT
8. Favorite vacation spot? Florida, best trip EVER! But taking Christian to Disneyland was pretty awesome too.
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? no, but for breakfast, yes
11. Ever been on TV? Yes, when the Olympics were here I was on Good Morning America...ha, GOOD times
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, two, they sucked.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch is a great classic or I love Asian Toasted Seasme
16. Favorite number? 8
17. Favorite movie? Oh, this is too hard, I have alot of favorites, but my most recent...Enchanted.
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas
19. Favorite dessert? Ice cream, every single kind...I LOVE it!
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday
21. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and body works...sweet pea
22. Favorite Toothpaste? colgate total
23. Favorite smell? The smell of rain or freshly cute grass mmmmmm
24. What do you do to relax? Take a nice HOT bath
25. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 years and 10 kids later...insane. Kidding. Um, lets see how about 3 more kids, living happy and content and still madly in love with my husband. I hope to have some new hobbies, and talents. Like: digital scrapbooking, tennis, rock climbing, a master with Photoshop, and some mad skills of doing little girl's hair. ( I am worried that my poor little Jocie will never have cute hair done. I don't know haw to do hair!)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Fun to read little facts about you. Are you kidding me... Jocie will so have cute hair. You are the best "girl mom." I have seen a couple blogs of cute hair ideas for little girls.. just incase it comes to that!